Kate Butler is Certified Professional Success Coach, Mindset Expert and #1 best-selling author. She will be publishing her 5th book this month, called Women Who Ignite, which is available on amazon! Her last book to be published was one she co-authored with Jack Canfield, creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul Series™. Her wildly successful children’s book More than Mud and More than Magic were inspired by her two girls ages 4 and 6 and were not only best-sellers, but also turned into plays! She even co-wrote More Than Magic with her oldest daughter, Bella. She is a work-at-home mompreneur as she practices self-care, creating a for-purpose business and being fully present with her family.
Episode #49 : Kate Butler
- Delegate Now!
- Balance is BS : Kate shares her philosophy
- She started by delegating the housework rather than her business
- Kate hired a coach before she even started to delegate
- She discusses the judgement from others and pushes on her path regardless
- Kate shares her ritual/routine in order to set the intentions for success
- To Do Lists are usually lists of other people’s priorities… Focus on your own priorities