Business ghostwriter and authority architect Derek Lewis has written with thought leaders on five continents, including an Olympian, a Texas oil tycoon, a Turkish economist, an IT startup millionaire, a Brazilian federal judge, and a military governor. His authors work with the International Monetary Fund, General Electric, DaimlerChrysler, SAP, Pixar, Disney, the US Marine Corps, and the Red Cross.
Today, he is one of the foremost authorities (in the admittedly niche field) of business thought leadership books, having authored the leading guide to the subject, The Business Book Bible. He lives in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Episode #96 : Derek Lewis
- How Derek became a Work @ Home RockStar
- Derek shares his biggest mistake
- Give your mind a problem to solve before you go to bed
- Decisions based on fear never lead to abundance
- Don’t quit your day job until your business is up and running