The CEO’S Secret Weapon
CEOs call me that. (Secretly, of course.) Many bring me in to coach them personally, and eventually have me work with everyone on their team.
I’m that effective at uncovering your hidden blind spots, and helping you become a more powerful performer and live an uncommonly satisfying life.
My zone of genius lies in helping high-level people like you spot and reach that even higher level.
Here’s a snapshot of Jason’s Background;
- Graduated with law degree and Masters in Communications from Syracuse University
- Spent seven years in Silicon Valley working with transformational leaders such as Steve Jobs, Mark Cuban, Mark Hurd and others at companies such as Apple, HP, Microsoft, Oracle, Pixar, Yahoo! and many others
- Helped clients meet top influencers such as Richard Branson, Bill Gates, Tim Cook, Peter Diamandis, Chris Anderson and others
- Wrote a #1 best seller, Social Wealth, that’s been #1 in four business categories on Amazon, and sold over 40,000 copies
- Been a guest expert on more than 400+ podcasts, radio, and TV shows in the past year
- Studied and learned hands-on from the top experts in the world such as Tony Robbins, Marie Forleo, Mastin Kipp, and Brene Brown, and at leading institutions such as Harvard,University of California Berkeley and Ken Blanchard Companies
- Have helped clients generate over a billion dollars in wealth over the past three years
Episode #33 : Jason Treu
FAVORITE HOOK (Quotes from the Interview)
You wouldn’t get financial advice from a plumber
3 TOOLS & TIPS
- If you are an introvert, you need to approach networking more strategically
- If you set up a partnership, be sure to have a clear picture and exit plan upfront
- Find other entrepreneurs that can relate to you.